Sustainability: Benefits for Your Company and the IndustrySustainable practices improve the quality of our lives. They enable higher levels of economic growth, protect the environment, and provide opportunities for all citizens to attain and maintain social well‑being. ISRI’s Sustainability work provides the framework for member companies to tell a comprehensive story about their business policies and actions that:
- Demonstrate their commitment and ability to provide feedstock to the manufacturing sector using practices that protect the environment and preserve natural resources;
- Ensure the health and safety of employees and surrounding communities; and
- Provide long-term economic growth and opportunities for all.
- Rob Ellsworth, Corporate Sustainability Program and ESG Reporting Manager, Schnitzer Steel Industries
- Elise Gautier, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, Sims Limited
- Susan Robinson, Senior Director of Sustainability and Policy, Waste Management
Member-Only Content. Log In to Watch.