ISRI EHS Calendar: September 2021
The September EHS Calendar focuses on disaster safety. This month is also "National Preparedness" month.
Areas of focus for September include:
- Links to the EPA guidance document on planning for natural disasters;
- Ready.gov info on emergent preparedness;
- OSHA and ISRI information on safety practices in confined spaces;
- A reminder for the ISRI Safety Forum on September 10th;
- Info on National Concussion Awareness Day (September 17th).
Remember to always operate safely, or not at all.
Please feel free to reach out to ISRI's Safety Team with any questions.