ISRI EHS Calendar: May 2021
The May EHS Calendar focuses on environmental safety. This month is also "Mental Health" month.
Areas of focus for May include:
- Links to the EPA guide to the Clean Air Act;
- Two national mental health sites;
- Guides to preventing heat stress, and managing insect bites and stings;
- Electrical safety info from OSHA, the NFPA and Electrical Safety Foundation;
- And a video from the Mayo Clinic on heat related illness.
Remember to always operate safely, or not at all.
Please feel free to reach out to ISRI's Safety Team with any questions.